Once a form is submitted, authorized users will have the ability to view and manage the submission.
A historical list of all form submissions that were created and/or submitted is provided on the History area of the portal. From this area a submitter can view the status of any submission; populate, submit and/or delete draft submissions; and revise and/or view previously submitted forms. The list of the users submissions can also be printed, if needed.
This section describes the primary options for managing a submission. The primary topics in this area include:
- Open Submission
Review and Manage Your Submission: There are many options form managing a submission which are available from the Submission Overview area. Below is a description of the primary options available for a form submission.
- View Submission Summary: The detail of how to open and view the Submission Summary.
- Edit a Draft Submission: The details of how to edit a draft submission and complete the submission process.
- Revise Submitted Form: The details of how to revise and resubmit a form for review.
- Change Name of Submission: The details of how to customize the name of the submitters submission(s).
- View and Address Correction Requests: Correcting issues noted by the processor of the form.
- View Submission Form Questions & Responses: The detail of how to open and review the Submission Form Questions & Responses.
- View and Compare Submission Revisions: The details of how to view different versions of a submission and how to compare two versions of a submission highlighting differences.
- View the Processing Workflow: The details of how to view the key steps in the processing workflow for the submission.
- Print a Submission: The details of how to print the submission.
- Download a Submission: The details of how to download a copy of the submission and any related attachments.
- View Attachments: The details of how to view the attachments associated with the form submission.
- View Active Processing Steps: The details of how to view the processing steps that are currently active for the submission.
- View Submission Status History: The details of how to view the history of processing status assignments for the submission.
- Copy as a New Submission: The details of how to copy the information submitted on a previous submission as a new submission of the same type (e.g., renewing a permit, etc.).
Submission Confirmation: The details of how to navigate to the confirmation of submission.
View Submission Financials: The details of any fees assessed, payment(s) made and any outstanding balance.
- Make Payment: The details of how to make a payment, if an outstanding balance exists.
- Download Payment Voucher: The details of how to download a Payment Voucher used for the remittance of payment.
- View Contact Info: The details of how to view contact information for the form submission.
- View Users with Access to Submission: The details of how to view users with access to the submission.
- Share Submission: The details of how to share access to the submission with other users.
- Delete Draft Submission: The details of how to delete a draft submission.
|Please note that a submission must be officially certified, submitted and in some cases paid for by the submitter for it to be available for review by the agency. The agency will not have visibility or access to draft submissions that are not yet submitted.|
Submit a Form